the positive is that this place is well located fro Snowdon and the bed was comfortable. staff are unfriendly and unhelpful, have no clue about the area and the standard of cleanliness is embarrassing. the bathroom was actually still "stained" and dirty form the last guest. The public areas are run down and tired. worst of all is the price, representing extremely poor value for money. there are very significantly better b&b's in the area at far lower prices - I know that from personal experience. this is a great building and a good business opportunity that is taking the customer for a ride. dirtiness should not be sold at any price! management should be ashamed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales