I only went there to kill time while waiting for the Snowdon mountain train because the £7 car park ticket had a £4 redeemable coupon at The Royal Victoria. The marketing ruse worked, I felt too mean to just pay £1 for my coffee and scone once the coupon was taken into account so I paid £2...I had the coffee and the delicious scone served with proper clotted cream in the hotel's vast lounge bar on my own ( it was just after 10 AM) and most guests were in the process of checking out. The waiter was friendly and I enjoyed the view over the hotel grounds. It's definitely worth cashing in this car park coupon to prevent any bitterness vis a vis the cost of going up Snowdon on the mountain train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales