It's a shame the inside of the hotel does not match the lovely gardens and the facade. The bedrooms were ok although the bathroom floor was dirty and stained and the mirrors had not been cleaned from the previous occupants. The floorboards outside our rooms constantly 'squeaked' every time anyone walked passed which was extremely annoying at 6am! The rest of the hotel was old and sad and desperately needs a clean and a paint. I wanted porridge for breakfast but it was a congealed mass and when I asked one of the waiters if he could do anything about it, he merely suggested adding some water. Fresh porridge might have been nice. The reception staff were very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, bedfinder AG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales