We spent 3 days last week at this hotel and were very pleasantly surprised after reading some of the reviews on here. The best description would be 'faded elegance', but that is only cosmetic. The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
We had a room on the third floor which was fully equipped with a tea and coffee tray, flat-screen TV, a large very comfortable bed and a re-furbished bathroom. The view was over the mountains and the car park below.
The weather undoubtedly was a bonus as it was gloriously sunny and warm, but we wouldn't hesitate to go back to the RV again. As soon as it is smartened up it will be more expensive, but will also have lost some of its character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, bedfinder AG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales