yet again we have had a great stay at this hotel. The family room had plenty of space for the four of us with a double single and pull out double sofa bed.The view was amazing looking out over the lake. Breakfast was a cooked full welsh and help your self buffet, there was pleny to choose from (shame about the mick taking people making butties up for dinner !!!) The hotel staff were friendly and happy to help.
We had a bar meal in the evening 2 for £8 not massive but good quality. The kids had burgers and they were better than the adult meals.
LLanberis is great for families we went on the lake railway, then for a walk round the slate museum and up to the hospital. My 8 year old found all this fasinating. We finished the day with a trip down electric mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales