I booked this as a fairly last minute Saturday night stay-over with a friend, and we loved it! All the staff were helpful and friendly, the room was fine, and the food was excellent. We paid £69 (in total) for the room, continental breakfast, a 3 course dinner, and we also got 2 free tickets to Caernarfon Castle. Fabulous. And the area is stunning, amazing views of Snowdon. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, bedfinder AG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales