Lake View
$84
$82
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$100
Llanberis Lodges(Llanberis)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Padarn Hotel(Llanberis)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsquirky hotelstar luxury hotelcomfy clean bedrooms are smallfamily hotelfriendly hostspeople's reviewsclimbing snowdonideal hotelboth nightsvaried menucreaky floorboardsbreakfast includedbrilliant weekendother guestswarm welcomeample parking
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Warm welcome; good owner / mangers; pleasant staff; outstanding food at dinner and breakfast with lots of choice, well prepared and carefully presented; lots of hot water; OK bed; rooms a bit small and dated. This is not a 5* hotel but for the price it is outstanding value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank gpl5t
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Where to start..
U want 4-5*.... Then book a 4-5*.
Want a hotel with character and great service. Book here.
We had the 4 poster bed room for 3 nights. Nope, not a huge room, but a comfy clean bed and plenty of draw and wardrobe space. The bathroom lacked the "bath bit" and the shower was short for my 6'2 husband, but again clean and useable.
The best bit for us was the management Mike and Carrie. In the evening Mike did the hosting and carrie was the chef. Food was 1st class. We ate here for the 3 nights.
Mike was and I do believed refered as by his staff as " Basil fawlty". He was funny and great host. Always a story to tell. Very helpful and knowledgable about the area and where to visit. He was extremely happy and helpful to dry out wet boots and clothing over night for us.
We are looking forward to taking our family back to climb snowdon next yr.

Room Tip: Four poster over looked the lake.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My partner and I stayed here on a weekday in September 2012 for one night. I would advise anyone to stay away from this "hotel". On arrival we were left attended in the dining chair near the entrance for 20 minutes before the owners come back from their errands. They were surprised that they had our booking - we had just booked the room via website on that day. We were then shown to room 7- the room smelt like a unclean men's gym locker room and there was crazy amount of dust everywhere. Bed cover resembled the one you would see in 1970's houses and it did not look like it was washed since they put it on the bed 10 years ago. Mattress speachlessly horrible. Had to wake up many times at night only hope that morning comes as quicky as possible. TV not working either all I could do was to stay at disgusting ceiling. Next morning I wake up to realize that shower had no water. I was planing to go on a great day at snowdonia and wanted to start my day fresh but I was forced to st off feeling dirty- complained about this on my way out to the owner guy and his reaction was "oh that happens once in a blue moon!! All you needed to do was to blow into the shower tube " I was appaulled by this ridiculous explanation but we just left the hotel after making full payment as we had to catch the mountain train. This hotel should be closed. Total rip off. Who cares if the owners are friendly? Their fake friendliness just made us feel like puking.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Nmx1978
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here 11th September 2012 for 1 night. Mainly the stay was to climb Mount Snowdon.
Ideal base as it was about a mile down the road. Very comfortable bed, clean but small room.
Did have a four-poster bed which I thought would be dearer & it had partial view of the lake at the front of building. It is on a main road but traffic was not a problem. Food was excellent & plenty of it, couldn't face a pudding if I tried. Ample place for parking, no need to hunt around for a space. Very cosy hotel. Host Michael is very entertaining & pleasant. Will definately stay here again when going to Snowdon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here with my husband for a weekend to climb snow don. The rooms are comfortable, clean and functional for a 2 star hotel. Food on both nights was very good and plentiful after a day climbing. The staff are friendly and on hand to help with anything. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: Room 7 was good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple