“always good”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2014

one of the best indian restraunts in UK -recomended
even change my ferry from Ireland so I return via hollyhead and stop here !!!!!!

2  Thank scott R

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Firstly,I didn't eat within the restaurant so I can't make comment on that side of things.
However,I had a takeaway from S.O.L. last night.I was initially a bit wary due to some of the reviews about salty food etc.
However,I'm pleased to say that the food was very very nice.Lots of flavour and not a hint of it being overly salty.
Two starters,two meals and a naan all weighed in at £29.
Quite expensive,but as it is the only curry house locally (I think!),they can probably get away with it.
Turnaround from order to pick up was about 15 minutes.

2  Thank Billyray911
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really, really good food, lots of vegetarian options. And the house white wine is lovely. And very reasonable prices: stuffed my face and had two large wines for under £20.

2  Thank KiaMilroy
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Last time we visited the place was quite busy and food not bad. This time the place was deserted, 9pm Fri eve. It seemed like we were putting the staff out and it was a bit of a struggle to place our orders. When the food finally came it was not up to much and was either tasteless or quite salty, the starters seemed to have been reheated. All eight of us had the same thoughts.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We have used the restaurant on several occasions.

The food is always excellent, as is the service and beer !

2  Thank ChrisFoster