“We'll be back!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Midway through our hols we thought we would have a treat and eat out. We had picked up a takeaway menu from the holder outside a couple of days previously whilst mooching round Llanberis. We were greeted warmly by the waiter who, throughout the evening was attentive without being intrusive. The decor was modern and the restaurant clean and warm, as were the toilets. My husband said the chicken pakoras were some of the best he had tasted and had been in two minds whether to try these having had poor imitations in the past. We both opted for the Madras. In hindsight we should have asked how hot this was as the strength of Madras curries does tend to change from place to place. This was extremely hot,, too much so unfortunately and left us unable to tuck in with vigour. The garlic naan bread was excellent, I am salivating at the thought of this as I write!. The waiter was extremely obliging when we asked if he could bag up our remains for later consumption. Nothing was too much trouble and the relaxing atmosphere was just what we had hoped for. Well worth a visit and we will definitely visit again next time we are in the area and would recommend to fellow diners without hesitation.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

we went to a trip to Snowdonia national park in february.we searched for an indian restaurant in the area and found this restaurant. Not really far from Bangor and the park. However, I dont think the restaurant up to expectation. The food did not seem to cook throughly enough and we got stomach ache the next morning.they claimed to be the best restaurant in north wales for 2009 but I feel hard to believe. Maybe other persons experienced other things than I did.For me, I did not feel this restaurant up to expectation.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nothing to dislike - was great food and great staff. Booked table after three peaks and was a great few beers with really tasty food and cooked perfectly - have driven all the way from liverpool just for a meal here!!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Lovely food, good service. Was pleasantly surprised after reading reviews, some people were born to moan!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good Curry after a Long Drive, was the only place open when we were going past. Worth the visit. I would go again.