“Perfect”

Glyn Peris Guest House
Ranked #5 of 14 Llanberis B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Glyn Peris, Cerys and Paul were welcoming and knowledgable about the area and our room was lovely. It was quiet and warm and beautifully comfortable, being able to borrow DVDs to watch in bed on our in-room tv was a lovely touch. We both thought the breakfasts were delicious and really enjoyed talking to Cerys about the local area, she had lots of little tips about places to eat and see. Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone planning to visit north Wales.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rumandcake

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Only stayed the one night post Snowdon climb, but Ceris and Paul couldnt have been any friendlier or accomodating to us. Room was very clean and good value while the breakfast options were good and well prepared. Wouldnt hesitate recommending or returning.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JG1973
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Good location, clean and tidy and lovely host .Very good cooked breakfast which also included fruit but I was disappointed that with a four star b & b we were provided with value style yoghurts as well as branded and run of the mill cereal. Perhaps I am being picky but I would expect better quality for a four star. The rooms were fine but one of the rooms did have a tiny shower (I think this was mentioned in their website) and very low water pressure). The kitchen staff were extremely friendly and overall it was a pleasant stay. I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whiskymacSalisbury
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I spent a couple of nights here earlier this week and we cannot fault them at all. Great value, clean, friendly, very helpful and informative staff. We'll certainly stay here next time we visit north Wales.

1  Thank Lmolmo
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My first time to stay at Glyn Peris but it certainly will not be my last. Friendly helpful people, warm clean accommodation and an excellent breakfast. The pricing is reasonable.

I visit the area several times each year and will certainly make this my first choice in future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robin B
Reviewed September 12, 2013

With only a short walk from the beautiful main town of Llanberis itself sits Glyn Peris B&B. This is the second time I have stayed at Glyn Peris and yet again I was not let down. The level of cleanliness meets my high expectations and the accommodation is extremely comfortable. The owners are truly great people that will go out of their way to make sure you are having a great stay. We sat for several hours chatting through our daily excursions and receiving advice on places to visit. The advice was second to none I hasten to add! We saw some amazing structures, views and scenery all thanks to... yes, you guessed it - our beloved hosts!
At the risk of missing out on my accommodation for next year I will still happily recommend to anyone a stay at this beautiful B&B that holds character, charm and a caring nature from dwelling through to sound staff.
To surmise: "For me, it's a home from home, splendid!"

1  Thank MylesHague
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just got home from our stay at Glyn Peris, this is the 2nd year running we have stayed there and we will go back again and again. Quite simply a fantastic place with a feel of home from home. Paul and Ceris are superb and very knowledgable of the area. They are not only the owners of the B@B but are our friends, always keen and interested to hear what we have been up to during the day and also full of ideas of other things we could do on the area. Paul takes groups on activities such as coasteering and guided walks.. We will be doing both we need more time haha. The breakfasts are second to none with fantastic choice for all. The Rooms are also superb, modern and kept in pristine condition but still giving a very warm homely feel.
To sum up I love llanberis and surrounding areas and will be going back for years to come, and it's a simple fact that there is no other place I would stay other than Glyn Peris.

1  Thank Readdogg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanberis
The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
#3 of 14 in Llanberis
Idan House Guest House
Idan House Guest House
#8 of 14 in Llanberis

Been to Glyn Peris Guest House? Share your experiences!