This was our first stay at tyn-y-fron and what a wonderful week we had. It started with the really warm welcome Lesley & Ben gave us. Our room was spacious and so tastefully appointed, as was the whole house. The breakfasts were just the best. Lesley was always ready to help and advise. After a weeks stay we were friends and will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales