What a wonderful find.......a perfect setting to enjoy both Betws-y-coed and the surrounding area. The welcome from Mike and Lesley is just as we had read before we went. They are genuinely interested in you enjoying your stay, and in finding activities / things to do that will ensure this is this case, right down to directions to stop off at Conwy falls on our way home. Food wise it also lived up to the reviews we had read. We had the full breakfast on day 1 (well, we had a day of walking ahead of us!) and the porridge on day 2 - both were fantastic. Make sure you try the welsh cakes too.......a few packets came home wih us as a result of sampling them. We stayed in room 3 with the four poster - lovely room. small touches made it very special and unique. All in all would highly recommend this to others - and if the location just away from the high street potentially puts you off, just think of the calories you burn off when you get your lovely short walk through a farm and over the river - we ate out on the Friday nigh at the Bistro - which was also excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron Luxury 5* GOLD AWARD QUALITY WELSH B&B . Ideal for that Romantic get away or family stay. With breath taking views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia, Here you can expect personal service and exacting standards, yet with excellent GREEN credentials . We aim to ensure our guests get from their holiday exactly what they want, so our vast local knowledge will help you plan an activity charged day or breath taking sight seeing. We can if you wish advise and make dinner reservations at our quality local restaurants. We provide 5 individually designed and really comfortable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms . Why not treat yourself to the Valley View suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around North Wales. WIFI is free, as is our private car park. Come and try real Welsh hospitality, we are confident you will want to come back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales