This is our second visit to Tyn-y-Fron and just like the first it was a fantastic stay! we stayed in room 2 which is at the back of the B&B with views over the rear garden and up the tree covered hills, the room is perfect for a romantic getaway with comfy bed and all the extras you would expect from a 5 star B&B. there is a great choice for breakfast and after my tasty sausage bacon and eggs i couldn't help but have a welsh cake!!! Lesley and mike are really friendly and full of great ideas of places to visit and eat. we will be recommending Tyn-y-Fron to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village centre. WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales