After having a previous holiday there, it was a no-brainer to return to Tyn Y Fron in Betyws y Coed. Contact with Lesley and Mike is easy, there was the usual ease in booking the room and friendly support we have experienced before.
On this occasion we decided to stay in the Valley View room.........what a delight !! Compared to other hotels we have stayed in recently we felt it was exceptional value for money. Despite being married for over 30years this room was a real treat to us, a place we can visit again and again and never be bored with the service, quality or changing seasons in the area.
It made us feel young again and put a smile on our faces, just the simple luxury of it all.
the Room -
It is a lovely big room with open aspect at one end allowing for a magnificent view down the valley, usual monster bed you can expect with top quality linen, all the fixtures and fittings are aspirational, they match subtly and compliment the rooms, there is an en-suite with shower all done to a high standard - every detail is considered and done to a tee.
light, no grease and delicious. We could have eaten our breakfast in the main dining area but guests of this particular room can sample the delights of the menu in private at our own double table, all delivered with a smile and no fuss.
Normally we just don't get time to sit and admire views and look at nature but each morning we had a dazzling display of birdsong and greenery as far as the eye could see - such a treat for both of us to get away from busy work schedules and melt into bliss for a while !
Lesley and Mike deserve the Gold Star award, well and truly, well done !! We'll be back again soon, D&P
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales