We stayed three nights in the Mountain view Suite. Staying here was the icing on the very magical cake that was our time in Wales. It was the little things that made this place shine- we were offered a flask of hot chocolate to take with us on our day trip into Snowdonia National Park, we had a problem with our shower and they arranged for us to be able to use another room while getting the shower promptly fixed, they remembered that I liked a glass of water with my breakfast so by day two they had one waiting for me on the table.
The breakfasts are great (you MUST try the whiskey porridge) and the eggs were cooked to perfection- complements to the chef.
The bed is the most comfortable we have slept on since leaving on our holiday three weeks ago so it was nice to have three nights in such a good bed.
Thank you :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales