Situated in a beautiful part of wales with lovely surroundings. We had booked a superior room for our 20 anniversary, on entering the room our view was of a brick wall with a fence, a very tired dark room which although clean had not been updated in sometime. TV remote broken held together with tape, unable to get sky news, as advertised. Very disappointed with the view as due to booking a superior room for £125 per night I would have thought we may have a lovely view. Opened the windows for fresh air, only to have cigarette smoke greet us from the chefs having a smoke below our room. Outside the Hotel is stunning and sitting reading the papers was very relaxing. We have stayed all over Wales and in Betws Y Coed several times but I'm afraid we will not be going back to this Hotel, obviously this is our personal taste which other people may well like. The Wireless internet is not good and costs £5.00 for 1 hour, however we were charged £7.00 and only stayed on it for 15 mins, took 10 to get on it, then so slow to move to one page so gave up, this is run by a third party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales