A super king room overlooking the river,hills and forests is well worth the little extra.The room was large, bright and spotless with superb views. Even better if you get one with a terrace - they are the same price! The dining room has similar views and there is some real skill in the kitchen. The hotel has to be praised for the quality of the food - it is also beautifully presented.
Difficult to find many negatives about this place but one is that the more formal parts of the garden appear neglected and therefore untidy and finally that some of the junior waitresses need professional training. All in all, a great place to stay out of the hustle of the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales