It's hard to find more superlatives for this hotel. The setting is fantastic, staff are exceptional, accommodation is excellent , We have stayed in the ground floor river view room twice and it's ideal because we are both disabled. It's all on one level and the room is very well appointed and comfortable.with a great view. Food is excellent as usual and the sausages at breakfast are now spot on! Dinner is always excellent with ample quantities and we particularly liked the home made bread fresh every day The choice of eating in the restaurant or the bar is great as it adds even more to the variety of menu. Sorry no photos this visit as the weather was not to kind. Still the best we have found. We'll be back again in the spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales