I visited at Easter 2013 with my young son. The set-up for walkers and outdoor-types is fantastic. The food in the pub is great value and the pub itself is very friendly with the extra touches to make it cosy. Warm sheepskin rugs in the outdoor seating area and patio heaters created a lovely opportunity to eat in the open and enjoy the fresh air. The rooms are great - spotlessly clean. For walkers, the drying room is fab! Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Wales's most popular inland resort and only 10 minutes drive from Snowdon with its mountains and coast. All 18 modern rooms are en-suite and furnished to a high standard with color remote TVs, hospitality trays, double glazing and lift. Bike store and drying facilities on site. Located next door to the famous Stables Bistro Bar with meals served all day, every day and regular entertainment by Jazz band and local Welsh choir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Stables Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stables Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Stables Lodge Betws-y-Coed, Wales