“A lovely holiday home”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Mair-y-Coed

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BETWS Y COED
“A lovely holiday home”
Reviewed June 6, 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Hi Steve,
Just cleaning up here and wanted to say what a lovely holiday home you have! We've had a lovely time here and Betws Y Coed is a very special place.
I need to make you aware of a few casualties of the week however. 3 of the ikea goblet wine glassed were broken and two of the larger tumblers. I do apologise! In addition two of the door shelves in the fridge were found to be broken on arrival. One was placed on top of the fridge , the other was in the fridge door and gave way as soon as I placed items on it. I wasn't sure if you were aware of this and thought you ought to know.
Further more there was a handwritten note here on arrival from a previous guest called Jen. She was highlighting two broken glasses of her own and the fact many were found to be chipped when she arrived. In addition she mentioned a broken lock in the upstairs right hand bedroom. I wasn't sure if you had got this message since it was still here when I arrived. I have left it in your house for your benefit.
Thank you once again and I hope to return one day!
Kind regards,
Jim Little

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing