Professional staff, very friendly and helpful. Good facilities. Plenty of parking and just 5 minutes from centre of Betws-y-Coed. Excellent restaurant menu and good quality of food. Superb quality breakfasts. Bars well stocked. Enjoyed the Welsh "scotch", distilled near Swansea I was informed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales