Room was spacious, clean and well furnished. I particularly liked having a private garden area at the back where I could have my morning coffee and 10 mins to myself!!! Breakfast was OK. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly (in particularly the barman/night porter who greeted us on our very late arrival on the first night - he pours a jolly good pint and is extremely friendly and welcoming). Food in the restaurant was satisfactory, but we are a little fussy and like something a bit special - still for the price it was very reasonable. Public areas were clean and well maintained. Stepson LOVED the pool. We actually would have stayed extra nights, but they could not accommodate us. We would go back there if our first choice of hotel in that area was not available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales