You won't go far wrong staying here.
Comfy rooms, good breakfast, and good value for money.
The hotel also has the added bonus of a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi ideal for recuperation and recharging the batteries after a day in the mountains.
Only word of warning would be that this hotel caters for coach trips so breakfast can be a bit fraught as the participants all decend on the breakfast room at the same time in a hurry to fuel up and ship out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales