We stayed in the hotel for one night. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We stayed in a room within the main hotel. Some rooms were motel style out in the carpark. Given the pouring rain I am glad we weren't out there. However for others being close to the car and easily accessible would have been a bonus. Used the hotel spa. Pool, Jacuzzi and steam room all a little on the cool side. However apart for the temperature they were good facilities. My husband used the well equiped gym. Best part though was the evening meal. It was excellent. We had payed for the dinner, bed and breakfast package and were very impressed. We could order anything off the menu and it was a lovely meal. Lots of choice and a good range of local welsh produce on the specials menu. The three course meal cost us £51. Wine started at around £18 per bottle. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales