Following an unpleasant surprise in Bangor, we needed to find somewhere nearby in a hurry.having stayed at The Waterloo before we got in touch. The Hotel supervisor, Megan, could not have been more helpful. The en-suite lodge rooms were clean and comfortable. The food exceptional - we did not bother to eat out in the evenings.There were free spa facilities available too.We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales