“Super Guide Bradley”
Review of Zip World Fforest

Zip World Fforest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Formerly Tree Top Adventure, the Zip World Fforest site is Zip World's most recent acquisition. It offers an idyllic woodland setting for all your adventurous wishes. Enjoy a journey through the canopy of the trees on Zip Safari, opening 24th March 2016, or bounce and explore to your hearts content on Tree Top Nets, opening 23rd July 2016. Free fall from up high on Plummet or sore over the tree tops on the giant five seater swing, Skyride. The Junior Tree Trail will also keep any little adventures busy! After all that adventure, why not relax, re fuel and watch the action from Zip World Fforest Caffi.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I went to this attraction with my son and his 3 children (16, 13, 4). The 2 teenagers were quite independent scrambling up into the heights but my 4 year old grandson had his fears to overcome on the lower course. Our guide, Bradley, was superb in handling the little one. He encouraged him but didn't push. He was extremely patient and after a while managed to calm little Adrian and give him enough encouragement to continue on. At the end of the course, my grandson said he wanted to do it again and so off he went to complete the second run almost entirely on his own, with very little fear at all even of the zip wire. Thank you Bradley!

1  Thank j w
Jason M, General Manager at Zip World Fforest, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you for your comments, I have also passed this onto Bradley and we are currently looking for a badge that says Super Guide for him :)

It is always rewarding to see how the children overcome their initial fears and then become quickly independent on the course.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our morning here. Friendly, professional and helpful staff. Lovely hot chocolate in the cafe afterwards!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was my second time at Tree tops. I went along again with my twelve year old nephew and we both had a tremendous experience.. Doing the course again was more exciting than the first.. Just knowing what was coming up while you look down upon the ground becoming further away because the course is set on a steep slope was making us both more nervous.. Being securely strapped onto the overhead wire by a harness made me feel very safe, yet with the height, my mind was telling me to hold on tight.. I laughed all the way around and I cannot wait to go back again for my third time. The staff make you feel very relaxed before you set off with their safety introduction and words about ' Your here to enjoy yourself ' Also the food was lovely too at the café, I highly recommend this to any adventurer.. It looks simple from the ground, but when you get up there, have you got the guts to complete.. Absolutely marvellous

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We took our six year old on the junior course, I went on with him and it was great fun. He has been on something similar before but this was a first for me and we both really enjoyed it. Our guide around the course was Brad, he was very friendly, polite and professional. For a junior course I thought it was excellent, we both loved the zip wire, the tunnel section is a challenge for an adult as it's designed for smaller bodies :). I found the easiest way out is to sort of fall out the end. I went around twice, my son three times at no extra charge which I thought was a nice touch. The giant swing looks good fun but I couldn't persuade him to come on with me. Hopefully return next year and have a go at the full size course which looks really good too. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank iant74
Jason M, General Manager at Zip World Fforest, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Thanks for your comments. I am afraid there is no dignity left for many an adult exiting the challenging tunnel on the junior course :)

I have passed on your comments to Brad. We look forward to your next visit where the Adventure course has no tunnels!!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have taken my kids to a number of these places in the UK and the US. This one is particularly special and was the highlight of a week in Wales. For young kids, the junior course is very impressive. The upper course for everyone else is a real experience. Set on a hillside, you start the course at the top and work your way down. What this means is that the further along you go, the highe above the ground you find yourself. I won't spoil the surprise but the last part of the course is a particular rush!!

The swing was also a huge hit. It doesn't look like much at first but the drop and height of it make it pretty spectacular. My 12yr old was the in,y one brave enough to try the Power Fan experience. I could not believe how determined he was as he climbed the 106ft pole and then mustered the courage to leap off the top of it. It was an experience he will clearly cherish forever.