All reviews hard standing great campsite steam train hot water nice site choose your own seasonal pitches shop on site camper van small campervan wooded area single toilet heavy rain lovely walk minute walk stunning views stayed for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a beautiful place, parked our motorhome in the forest hard standing EHU, for 2 nights , great facilities, hot food fresh pizzas curries available from the on site bakery, great woodland walk into beautiful Beddgelert , lovely pubs and shops, cafes, definitely will be returning.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We loved our little patch of Heaven in the forest. We were lucky and had lovely weather but the views and peace and quiet were lovely.
The staff are really friendly and helpful.
Already booked to go back

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Fabulous site in the woodland. Remember your ground pegs for pegging an awning out and you may find a foam mat useful as the rocks are painful underfoot. Flip flops may be an alternative for those with families like us.

My only complaint of free roaming dogs was swiftly and quietly dealt with my the camp and for this I am very grateful.

Take your bikes and enjoy the routes up to Llyn Llewelyn, Rhys Ddu and into Beddgelert itself. Also parking in Nant Gwynant allows access up the Watkin path to the waterfalls - beautiful.

Yes, this site is not cheap ...but oh how quiet it was of an evening. You choose your own pitch on a first come basis. Sites 4 and 9 lovely and close to both water and toliets.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Helpful staff, great location close to Snowdon within easy walking distance of Bedgellert which is such a pretty town with lots of places to eat and drink. Hard standing level pitches with good, reliable electric hook up. Good on site shop and takeaway food outlet. The only campsite I've ever stayed on that has it's own railway station !! Can't wait to go back !!

Room tip: Pitches available on a 'first come... first served' basis.
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Where to start, the site was amazing from start to finish. Welcome from the staff lovely very jolly and helpful, pitches all different in a wooded area, and we picked the one where the Steam Train passed by the pitch- added bonus.
Facilities where adequate, used both the showers and toilets, no issues at all.
Walked down to the Grass pitches to see and saw a few comments about the distance, five minute walk for the facilities and also facilities by the reception too? Seemed fine to me. No phone signal but to be honest that did not bother us.
Now the bonus to me was the stunning, picturesque walk from the site to Beddgelert, WOOOWWW, stunning and breathtaking, overall I rated this site in my top ten#1