“A little disappointed”
Review of Eden Emporium

Eden Emporium
Reviewed May 22, 2016

There appears to be very little in the way of quality arts and craft shops in Anglesey with , perhaps Beaumaris being the exception. Having driven all the way to Holyhead from the south of the Island the shop was a little underwhelming although the staff were helpful and very pleasant.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

On a one-day visit to Holyhead, this was the first shop we went into and I did not subsequently find any other to match this one. I was absolutely spoiled for choice - loads of beautiful things, especially the unique jewellery. The two ladies were friendly and helpful without being pushy, leaving us free to wander around without pressure.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Lovely shop to walk around and browse for that something 'out of the ordinary' special gift for someone.

Reviewed August 21, 2015

Proper souvenir shop, no tat, lots made by local people and some items can be made to order. Last year I had a thumb ring made to my specification, the lady kindly rang me when it was done so I could call and collect with ease. Pictures, paintings, books, jewellery something for everyone and prices to suit all pockets, go look see.