“Sea Fishing out of Holyhead.”

Dublin Ferry Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Holyhead
Dublin Ferry Guest House
Ranked #11 of 24 Holyhead B&B and Inns
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Sea Fishing out of Holyhead.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Must be June again as we are back in The Dublin with June, once again for a fishing trip over three days, and as we left it last year the Dublin remains one of the best I have stayed in and I have stayed in many around the country with our job. Food, Service and rooms remain excellent, thanks once again June and see you next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
oxford
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed with June and Neil again for I think our 5th year and as usual were welcomed as if part of the family.
Once again the breakfast was excellent, with June insistent we didn't' leave, for our days fishing,hungry.
We wouldn't now consider staying anywhere else in Holyhead and rest assured we will be back again next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank chappers2341
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family (3 kids, 1 wife!) and I enjoyed a very comfortable stay here. The accommodation is spotless and the hosts (June and Neil) are lovely. A real home from home!
I particularly enjoyed the good old English Breakfast, just like my mother used to make, maybe better! I'm sure there was a full selection of more healthy options, but to be honest I wasn't looking!

Room Tip: Just pick your favourite colour!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Dave and myself stayed at the Dublin Ferry Guest House last weekend, Dave had stayed twice before so I had a fair idea what to expect. You would find it hard to fault anything, the room was clean and tidy and had everything you would expect in a top class B & B, even free wifi. Breakfast was "spot on" with a selection to suit all tastes.
June couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming and put herself out to make your stay enjoyable.
A great base from which to explore Anglesea or a stopover for those catching the Ferry. If you don't know the Island and are using the Ferry I'd suggest a couple of extra nights to explore.
Thanks June for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Only saw two rooms and would be happy with either and assume others would be similar. I don't t...
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wonderful owners and perfect location for ferry. Standard of cleanliness excellent and you won't get a better breakfast anywhere else I'll wager. Room had great little touches to make it home from home. Bed wonderfully comfortable, had a perfect nights sleep. June and her partner were so attentive from welcome, to directions, to accommodating our breakfast time and getting us safely underway the next day. Would definitely stay here again.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We can't rate this friendly B&B highly enough, June and her partner were very welcoming and accommodating as we had arrived on two motorbikes which they allowed us to park in a secure area at the rear. The room was a good size and had all the comforts of home and all we needed after a long days ride. Highly recommend the Raj Indian restaurant a couple of minutes walk away for dinner but save room for the fabulous breakfast June will serve you the next day! Again everything and more you would need and it really set us up for the day. Will definitely stay here again as its a great overnight stop when catching the Dublin ferry, which is literally 5 minutes away.

Chepstow, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2012

A very big thank you to June and Neil who made us feel very welcome when we stayed at their delightful guest house two weeks ago. We arrived there after a long journey, tired and a bit jaded. We were shown to a fantastic family room, plenty big enough for four of us, extremely comfortable, cosy and clean. We all slept very well and were served a truly superb breakfast in the morning. I'm a bit fussy about cooked breakfasts and I can honestly say that I haven't tasted better. All freshly cooked, good quality ingredients, and plenty of it!
Thanks both, we'll be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family