“ohhhhh i am so full”
Review of Empire Cafe

Empire Cafe
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Holyhead
Reviewed December 17, 2013

was in Holyhead for a training day and forgot my sandwiches, so off I went mooching. The first place I came across was this little gem. Not a lot to look at from the outside and the inside reminded me of the cafe in Last of the Summer Wine. I was greeted like a long term customer and ordered myself the £5 breakfast (I hadnt eaten that morning!!) It was HUGE and included blackpudding and fried bread - that's like the Holy Grail of the cooked breakfast world. It was such a great place I accidentally forgot my lunch the next day and went back for the fish fingers and mash.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

After walking through Holyhead I went back to here. The place is spotless and has local pics on the wall. It is a very local place which shows it is good. Staff are great, friendly, child friendly, clean and fast. I had a breakfast yesterday. One of the best I ever had and cheap. If u need a meal then it's great on the pocket and good food. Great coffee I will go again.

2  Thank torquil_kiloran