“Fantastic”

Crossroads Guest House
Ranked #4 of 25 Holyhead B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband had one night before stena ferry and one night on the return. Len is marvellous and the rooms absolutely clean. we stocked for brekkie Much better that many hotels. would go again and have recommended to my friends. 10 ++++

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank angelcake42

Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife and i stayed here prior to catching the ferry to Dun Laoghaire for her to compete in 2 clay shooting competitions and it was absolutely perfect. Len,the owner, is very friendly and efficient and made us feel very welcome on arrival. Our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable and contained everything we needed for our stay.There is a fantasic selection of teas,coffee,chocolate,horlicks etc.and biscuits too with (best of all) a large jug of fresh milk in its own litltle cooler. There is a breakfast table in the room and a huge selection of cerials for you to enjoy at your leisure for breakfast.
You can get a nice evening meal at the Boathouse hotel within walking distance just down the road.
We would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms would be just as good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robjoy
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I am writing to commend the Crossroads guesthouse as an excellent place to stay on Angelsey. The rooms are spacious clean and homely. The attention to detail is outstanding. When I booked this overnight stay I received an email informing me of good places to eat and more importantly which to avoid.
The service from the owner {Len } and his daughter was first class and we felt at home and at ease as soon as we arrived. My stay was only overnight as we had to catch the ferry for Ireland the following day which was literally just minutes away.
I would certainly stay again, {In fact I would not think to stay anywhere else } and I would not hesitate to recommend the Cross roads Guest House To anyone. It is ideal for an overnight stay before catching early sailing ferries.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank David L
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed here in January 2012 (delayed review due to a broken PC!) and really enjoyed my stay. Len was friendly and had all the info on the local area, including where to get the best meal and where to avoid. The room was large, warm and had a great shower with endless hot water (perfect after a long walk on the coastal path) and the bed and chairs were really comfy, plus there's a handy desk in the room too. The location is perfect and there's parking on the drive or on street. There's no cooked breakfast but that's reflected in the price, which is very reasonable, and the selection of cereals is more than enough. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank GenuineYorkshire
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We stayed here overnight after dropping off relations in Holyhead. Home from home, excellent facilities. Lovely double room with its own large shower room/toilet.Comfy chairs & t.v. Large selection of breakfast cereals. Friendly stop over. Highly recommended.A*******

Room Tip: You wont find better than this!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank VictoriaH_17
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We stayed at Crossroads for four nights in order to take part in Holyhead Maritime Festival. It was brilliant - the position, facilities offered and Len's (the owner) local knowledge were second to none and we will definitely stay there again if we can.

Room Tip: There is a ground floor room with its own access which would be ideal for someone who couldn't m...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annie R
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Crossroads was a great place to stay. I stayed one night on my way to Ireland. The room was lovely, clean and had everything anyone would need. (Continental breakfast, table, good shower, tv etc...) It is located very close to the train station/ferry and a park. Nice area.

Len, the owner, is a wealth of information and very welcoming. His company and stories is something I will always remember fondly.

It was a positive experience and I'm convinced it will be the same for future guests.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo