Booked at very short notice ( morning of stay ) and arrived late but we were given probably the best room - Llanddwyn. Beautifully appointed generous accomodation, extremely comfortable bed, lovely breakfast gazing out at sea views and a friendly chat with the owner. I would find it hard to fault Blackthorn Farm and wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackthorn Farm is a family run Bed & Breakfast and campsite. Set in 18 acres of outstanding beauty, Blackthorn Farm has stunning views for everyone, whether you are camping or staying as guests in one of our eight Bed and Breakfast rooms. If you prefer to stay in self catering accommodation, we have a number of options available to you, both on site and in the Trearddur Bay area. We are within walking distance of one of the two Blue Flag beaches Trearddur Bay has to offer, and there are a multitude of coves, rock pools and smaller beaches all along the coastal road that leads in to Trearddur Bay, which is less than two and a half miles long. We are licensed to sell alcohol and we are no more than ten minutes drive away from several popular restaurants and pubs while maintaining the quietness one would expect from a much more rural location. The area itself is popular with people with all sorts of hobbies, from water sports to horse riding to bird watching and has lots of wonderful, well mapped walks to explore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Blackthorn Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackthorn Farm Hotel Holyhead
- Blackthorn Farm Holyhead, Wales