I visit the 'Brit' regularly. The review titled 'food good, wierd pricing' is about ANOTHER Britannia Inn in South Wales. I find reviews like these so annoying, reputable establishments suffer because of dodgy reviews. Tripadvisor need to take note and remove reviews that are obviously incorrect.
The Britannia in Lllangollen is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Inn is a lovely historic 18th-century inn set in a wonderful country setting, with breathtaking views down over the Dee Valley. High up the hill out of town, set at the foot of the Horseshoe Pass, the Brit is a great place for good food, drink and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Llangollen
- Britannia Inn Llangollen, Wales - North Wales