We stayed for one night in May 2013.
The location of the inn is wonderful, however we thought the interior is in need of some attention. Our room was well presented and quite clean, but the TV was a small old crt type with a dirty remote. Furthermore, the bathroom was carpeted and had bleach stains around the toilet. Apart from these two points, the room was good.
The breakfast was nice and the staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Inn is a lovely historic 18th-century inn set in a wonderful country setting, with breathtaking views down over the Dee Valley. High up the hill out of town, set at the foot of the Horseshoe Pass, the Brit is a great place for good food, drink and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Britannia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Llangollen
- Britannia Inn Llangollen, Wales - North Wales