We stayed for a couple of nights to celebrate my birthday. We booked a standard double room - it was very clean and comfortable with a view overlooking the terrace and the river. The staff were very friendly and professional and nothing was to much trouble. We ate in the hotel restaurant the first night and the food was excellent. Second night we eat in town which a about a 20 minute walk.
They even let us drink our own bottle of wine on the terrace - there is a corkage charge but as it was late in the evening and we were the only couple sat on the terrace they waived it.
Overall an excellent stay we would definately stay there again and would not hesitate to recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales