We arrived to a friendly welcome, evening meal and the full Welsh Breakfast were good.
The weather was excellent and therefore we made the most of the decking area and the stunning views down the valley back to Llangollen.
Would like to return with friends for another one night break.
Sorry to see the indoor pool/spa was not open due to running costs-it would have made the trip complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales