We have just been for a 2 night stay. We had a great room which overlooked the river and was clean and comfortable. The staff were excellent and certainly went the extra mile to help. We had to go to a funeral very early on Saturday morning but they made sure that someone was available to serve us breakfast - they were really friendly and helpful even at such an early hour.
The restaurant was lovely but eating in the bar was equally comfortable. The only down side for me was that there was only 1 vegetarian choice on the restaurant menu but they did offer to cook me anything else that I might want so this is definitely not a complaint.
All in all a lovely stay - we are hoping to be back soon with some friends - can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales