5th visit to Whiter Waters in 4 years and once again a very enjoyable stay. The staff are all very friendly and the parrot Alfie will have you laughing if you spend time chatting to him. The food is also delicious. If you are looking for a pleasant and comfortable place to stay then look no further. I would definitely book White Waters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales