Had a very pleasant stay at this hotel for our 5th wedding anniversary. Paid extra for a river view which was well worth it. The food was very good. We too would have liked to have had a bar menu meal in the restaurant but we didn't ask so maybe we should have. The room was very comfortable but a bit small for a VIP room. The staff were very amenable. We would stay here again and look forward to it. Diolch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales