We stayed at the White Waters as we were attending a wedding in the area. The building had been derelict for several years apparently and my husband used to kayak past it on the river- always commenting on it's potential- a really great location on the river. Anyway, when we arrived it had been totally refurbished to a very high standard. Our room had a lovely view of the decked terrace and the river Dee. It was extremely clean and the breakfast was lovely- with a brilliant view once again. My only complaint was that it was very hot in the room at night- which isn't so bad as the winter draws in! I would definitely stay here again. We didn't have an evening meal, but the menu looked gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales