“Make sure you visit !”

Vintage Rose
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Llangollen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vintage style Tea room offering a selection of teas served in vintage China teacups, speciality Adam & Russell coffees, Afternoons teas, homemade cakes & light lunches such as homemade soups, patchwork pate, jacket potatoes, eggs Benedict, Welsh rarebit, Toasted paninis &more. Opening hours are 10am- 4pm Tuesday to Saturday, Sundays and evenings are reserved for private parties, if you would like to book a party or have a query about Vintage Rose, please contact Laura or Sioned on the Vintage Rose Facebook page or on the phone number provided, we will respond as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What a find! Stopped off in Llangollen for a coffee break. Happened to stumble across this cafe. Very quaint and the best cake I've eaten in a long time (coconut & raspberry sponge) Even better was the price...only just over £5 for two filter coffees and two massive slices of mouthwatering ecstasy. The couple next to us were hang afternoon tea...amazing value for £5.50!

Good Afternoon,
I am so glad you had a lovely experience, I am just writing to inform you that we took over the Vintage Rose in November 2016 and are opening times are 10am- 4pm Tuesday- Saturday. If you ever visit Llangollen again, please come and in and see us. We would love your custom and hopefully you will feel the same when you visit next time,

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Llangollen for a day out today and went for lunch at the Vintage Rose Tea Room. What a lovely tea room and so clean and very pretty decor. Our sandwiches were so fresh and full of filling and the cake was the nicest home made cake we have had in a long time and all served on bone china. The coffee and walnut cake and chocolate and cherry cake were to die for. The lady who owns it and bakes all her own cakes, was so friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch.What a find.

1  Thank Angela B

Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a find thanks to Tripadvisor! We had a delicious afternoon tea here at the remarkable price of £5.50 for sandwiches, cake, scone with jam & cream and either tea or coffee. Sandwiches were freshly made to order and whole ambiance very pleasant. Do go!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Bijou, innovative and prices that draw people in, deserves a lot of patronage and success. Home made cakes etc, attentive service and interesting "special events" - nostalgic tea parties with dressing up gear.

1  Thank GarthGraham

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Took my 7 yr old daughter to Llangollen for a girl's afternoon out and came across this treasure. It is a small venue with only 3 tables and the ability to seat about 10 people. We decided to give the afternoon tea a try which consisted of a sandwich of choice (we chose smoked salmon and creamed cheese), a slice of cake of choice (we chose chocolate and black cherry), a scone with jam and clotted cream and a drink. The sandwiches were generously filled, the homemade cake absolutely divine and for once I was able to indulge in decaf tea which I find a rarity in tea shops!At only £5.50 per head for afternoon tea this place is an absolute bargain!!!!
The lady serving us was absolutely lovely and couldn't do enough for us. I almost don't want to broadcast how fantastic this place is as it means I may face the risk of it being full the next time we visit but I do feel that it is well deserving of a mention.
The décor inside is very shabby chic and both my daughter and I commented on just how pretty and relaxing an environment it is. Can't fault this place!

1  Thank shmeidy