“Beautiful location”

Cuisines: British, Welsh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We visited for dinner one Friday evening, I loved that the restaurant was light and airy. Menu was good and we felt it was good value for money. I had the fish cakes which were obviously homemade and very tasty and my hubby had the hock, which was very wholesome. You can see across the valley towards the panorama and up to Dinas Bran castle. Staff were friendly and here were many people milling about who I suspect were staying in the B&B. we will be sure to return.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had family visiting and wanted to take them somewhere in LLangollen to eat that wasn't too pricey and had nice food. I checked out the reviews and knew of this place through work so decided to give it a go.....well what can I say, fantastic!
The food we experienced was very fresh and presented well but more importantly it tasted fantastic! Definately the best meal I have experienced in a while.
The overall cost was very reasonable for good, locally sourced and tasty food.
The views in the restaurant are great and as my sister has said in her review I also felt it would of been nice to have been offered a table near the window as there was only one other table dining in the restaurant with us, just a nice touch, the man who served and looked after our table was very attentive.
All in all a great experience and I have already told lot's of people to visit and hoping to return pretty soon, thank you.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Best to check beforehand if you can eat here. Plenty of spaces on Sunday but as a party of 15 due in there was going to be a wait of 40 minutes to get served. I don't think much of restaurants who don't carry the staff on a Bank Holiday Weekend, with fantastic weather, to be able to serve. Sorry!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The best ever T Bone steak at this restaurant, all produce locally supplied and all freshly cooked to order.
I would say the only very minor and I mean very minor point would have been that the décor was slightly dated, but this was through taste and nothing to do with the food itself.... also the restaurant was near to last serving times and quite a few tables were empty, so it would have been nice to have been asked where we would have like to sit, especially with the views that were to offer, as we didn't get a window seat...like I say very minor issues if I was to be picky. Overall though food exceptional and worth every single penny!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We've been to the Ty'n y Wern restaurant on several occasions now, for evening meals, Sunday lunches, and a family birthday meal for 15 people. I really can't speak highly enough of the quality of the food, which is freshly cooked and plentiful. Mark, Julie and their staff are friendly but not intrusive, and always give a warm welcome. I'm happy to recommend the Ty'n y Wern to anyone.