“First Aid”

ProAdventure Activities Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: What is ProAdventure? An adventure and activity and instructor training centre. We specialise in giving the best adventure experience possible. Our instructors are experienced and safe experts in their field. We specialise in canoeing, kayaking, gorge walking, bushcraft, rock climbing, abseiling (rappelling), skills coaching, instructor training and coach education. Activities must be booked in advance.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great first aid course. No boring lectures and nodding off. Hands on learning from a fab teacher. I recommend this course to anyone with an outdoor interest. Thank you for making this Easter an enjoyable learning experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Complete kayking novices, my friend and I were guided, encouraged and enthused by the instructors over a weekend of fantastic adventures. Would recommend this to anybody, the staff are extremely relaxed, will tailor the activities around your wishes and ability and were even kind enough to allow us to allocate our own weekend slot for the BCU 2 star course. Neslted in the heart of Llangollen this is a fantastic base to explore, learn and just have fun. Thanks guys

Reviewed April 6, 2014

As you can tell by the title, this was an Awesome experience, we went for the afternoon White water Kayaking, my daughter and I went both with no experience, the entire staff were helpful and friendly and our instructor Tom was outstanding both before we got on the river, and once on the river, he made the entire experience Awesome. My daughter is 13 and was looked after impeccably and her confidence on the water was boosted massively. A fantastic experience I can highly recommend. A big Thank you to the whole Pro Adventure team :-)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had a great time time being taught 3* Open Canoe skills by Rich, Tom and Robin. The atmosphere was very relaxed and totally encouraging and the range of craft/paddles really gave me the chance to experiment. Bonus cakes on the Sunday were also a high point!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 22, 2014

To try and improve our "skills" in an open canoe we decided on the white water open canoeing day. Proadventure were very accommodating with our requirements asking what we wanted to do rather than telling us what we'd get. On the day we were greeted with the most fantastic scenery and sunshine. Our instructor was Tom, who was probably exactly what we needed.
He was extremely patient with the pair of us, his knowledge and obvious love of canoeing making the day very worthwhile. The trip down the Dee was both challenging and fun, exactly what we'd hoped for and a perfect stretch of water. We took away a lot of information both about canoeing and ourselves. We certainly intend to go back and I would happily recommend
anybody to try one of their activities. A big thank you to Tom and Proadventure.