“A cold day kayaking”

ProAdventure Activities Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: What is ProAdventure? An adventure and activity and instructor training centre. We specialise in giving the best adventure experience possible. Our instructors are experienced and safe experts in their field. We specialise in canoeing, kayaking, gorge walking, bushcraft, rock climbing, abseiling (rappelling), skills coaching, instructor training and coach education. Activities must be booked in advance.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A cold day kayaking”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had a fantastic day kayaking down the river, even though it was early January and bitterly cold, to start with! A great team that had a real passion for what they did, made it extremely enjoyable, regardless of past experience. Ideal for novices, I only did this because I've not done it before.
Downsides? I live too far away to do this more often!

Visited January 2013

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Gorgeous!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Fantastic location, enthusiastic guide, challenging and fun. What more could a group of ladies want from a hen weekend? Proadventure arranged everything. All we did was turn up with packed lunches and sensible shoes. The first day was an amazing guided adventure through the wild and rugged landscape of North Wales. We climbed icy waterfalls that gushed from the dizzying hights of Snowdonia in the morning then in the afternoon we slid down a different river swollen by melt water from the same ice-less peaks. It was cool! We all had an amazing day. Part two of the gorgeous package was a stay at the Wild Phesant hotel and spa in Llangollen. The food was lovely (but after our day of wild adventure, a scabby dog would have tasted delicious!). The girls went to a bar that was recommended by our Proadventure guide, Tom, and reports are that it lived up to expectation. Day two, in contrast, involved lounging in the spa pool at the Wild Phesant and having three beauty treatments.

The weekend was fun, challenging, exhausting, relaxing and satisfying. I can't recommend this enough.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant day gorge walking”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a fantastic day gorge walking with Tom from ProAdventure. Eight women who didn't know what they were letting themselves in for all ended the day with a great sense of achievement thanks to Tom's encouragement and belief we could do it. I'd recommend gorge walking with ProAdventure to everyone.

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Totally GORGE-ous Hen Weekend”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked the Totally Gorgeous adventure for my hen weekend and it was brilliant from the initial booking to looking after us when we were a bit chilly (to say the least) at the end of the day.

When I was arranging for 10 of us to go away they made it so easy. I was assured that Gorge Walking in March would fun and it most certainly was. When we arrived it was really cold and some of us were terrified about what we had let ourselves in for. We were reassured by the friendly staff that we would be fine and away we went.

From the moment we arrived at the gorge Tom was reassuring, supportive and above all patient with us. Thanks to Tom we had a brilliant time (despite some complaining about cold fingers and toes) and every one of us did things we didn't dream we could do. I am so pleased that I did all of the jumping, diving and sliding that there was to do.

They also arranged our hotel and spa treatments for the next day and it all went without a hitch.

Our experience of Proadventure was excellent. We are already having at what our next adventure with Proadventure will be. I would not hesitate to recommend them again and again.

Liverpool
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Spent the day doing Gorge Walking for a hen do and had a brilliant time, many thanks to Tom for your help, guidance....and patience with us!!!!!