We went here yesterday.
* Thomas had his own carriage 'Clarabel' for people to ride in. This made it very real for my little one.
* The' Fat Controller' was very entertaining and did not mind having his picture taken or my daughter chatting to him.
* The puppet show was great.
* The staff in the 'imagination station' staff were really nice.
*The scenery is beautiful
*The station is lovely.
* The staff who were giving out the wristbands to go in (and later on directing people) were quite off handed.
*The shop staff were not much better, seemed quite put out.
*The shop does not have much variety.
Overall was a nice day out.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.