My husband surprised me to a 1-night break at Sychnant house for my 30th birthday last year, i have never ever felt so relaxed, so welcome and i honestly didnt want to leave.
We stayed in Room 6 Hyfrydol and we were so impressed....immaculately clean and tidy, with beautiful luxurious fabrics and furniture.
When we arrived we were shown round the hotel by a lady i presume was diane, the pool was gorgeous and the sauna was our idea of heaven....we spent time in thehot tub too, i didnt realise how fantastic it is to be surrounded by fields and hills whilst having your stresses soothed by the hot tub
My husband, as a surprise, had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a bottle of pink champagne on ice for when we entered the room....all perfectly provided by the staff at sychnant!
Food....oh yum, it was delicious and you could tell it was made with a lot of care and attention so credits to your wonderful chef too.
So guess what ive asked for my birthday this year......see you all in March and thankyou again for a fantastic stay, you made my birthday special (and less painful turning 30).
Keep up the fantastic work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our elegant Edwardian country house is set in 3 acres of grounds with leisure facilities which includes swimming pool, sauna, gym and outdoor hot tub. We have charging points for electric cars and ample off-street parking. Situated in the Snowdonia National Park, we are in the heart of the countryside and yet only 1.5 Miles from the historic town of Conwy and less than 15 minutes' drive from the seaside resort of Llandudno (voted top UK seaside resort on Trip Advisor). We are easily accessible and well placed for both business and leisure stays. Our candlelit restaurant is highly recommended and is open 7 nights as week to residents and non-residents alike. Our seasonal menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts and the food is freshly cooked to order, using local ingredients wherever possible. We can offer a great wine list to complement your food. Our location is convenient for Conwy, Llandudno, Bodnant Gardens, Mount Snowdon, Anglesey and we are a very useful stopping off point for those travelling to the Holyhead ferry terminal. Outdoor pursuits of walking, golf, mountain biking are all on our doorstep and just a short drive away, you will find the longest zip-wire in Europe and the only indoor surf resort at Surf Snowdonia - as well as plenty of other outdoor activities to enjoy. Alternatively, you can just curl up with a good book in our comfortable lounge! A warm welcome awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sychnant Pass Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sychnant Pass House Hotel Conwy
- Sychnant Pass Country House Conwy, Wales