“Definitely worth the visit”

Bryn Morfa Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 56 Restaurants in Conwy
Cuisines: British, Pub, Welsh
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Situated at the foot of Conwy Mountain, on Bryn Morfa Caravan Park. We're proud to support our local farmers, suppliers & businesses with all locally sourced produce. We offer a typical 'pub food' menu, everything on our menu is homemade, including our delicious desserts. We pride ourselves on quality and generous portions! We are family friendly, like us on Facebook for special offers Open Fridays 5pm -9pm, Saturday 5pm to 9pm and Sundays 12.30Pm to 7pm Please Note we are open March to November Only
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Saw this was on a caravan site and my partner's initial reaction was really? The reviews on here persuaded us to give it a try and we are so glad we did.

The food was amazing. Nachos to start. I had beef in black bean sauce. So succulent and very delicious. My partner had the ultimate cheese and chilli burger. It was ultimate in both size and taste. We really could not fault the food.

The staff were very friendly. I have to make a special mention of the barman. Such a nice man who made us relaxed from the second we stepped in. He made sure we had enjoyed our meal and I told him the reviews on trip advisor definitely did it justice.

I was a little concerned about the ambience from what I had read. No need. This was great too. They even had a cellist playing some recent songs.

Overall an amazing meal out. Thank you

2  Thank helenjanine

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Just come home from having a most enjoyable meal at the Bryn Morfa, the meal was a good size and cooked and presented very well indeed.

I would certainly recomend this place if you are looking for good meals and a nice atmosphere.
Will defo eat here again.

3  Thank penlivs
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We recently eat here on a Saturday night, myself, wife and our two daughters, we had the chilli and my daughters had the children's fish and chips and gammon and they finished the lot!...which says a lot with children. The place lacks a little in ambiance but the food, service and the friendliness of staff really goes a long way. Top marks to the chef especially the fresh chocolate and toffee cheesecake which was literally to die for!....mmmm.

3  Thank Ironbridge2000
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went to the Bryn Morfa club for a meal on Saturday tea time. 4 adults and 2 children.
I have been in for a drink on occasions but never had any food.
My wife had fish and chips, the kids had gammon and fish and chips, sister in law had rack of ribs and me and my brother in law had the mega burger!!!!!

All the food was really nicely cooked and everyone enjoyed what they had.
The burgers were really nice and were cooked well using really good quality beef in the burgers.
They are really big, but we both finished them off no problem!!! Bryn morfa may lack a bit of resteraunt ambiance, as it is technically a club. The staff are really friendly and the food and drink is not overpriced at all. I would definitely reccomend it for some lunch or a really nice tea time meal. food is really good. Great place to take kids as well

2  Thank Paul T
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Excellent food and staff were friendly and helpful - thank you. Have visited before and would definitely visit again

2  Thank Tina H