“Lovely Cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We visited this cafe after going to Conwy Castle (as I guess a lot of people do). We only had morning coffee and cakes but they really were delicious. Slightly pricey but when it's very good quality I don't mind that so much.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just fantastic. Had lovely warm baguette with a beautifully dressed salad. Followed by the nicest cream tea I e ever had!
Great food, company, people ... Best cafe in wales. Hope to return again soon.

1  Thank Midi2606
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Have visited this cafe a number of times over the years and I thought it is about time I wrote about it.when you walk in the atmosphere is warm and welcoming and a lovely smell of home cooking. There is a good selection on the menu and they also do a special board. If you are in Conwy I highly recommend this café as you would not be disappointed the food is of high standard its well presented and fresh. myself and my husband go at least once a month you just could not fault it.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very best hot chocolate in the area and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Called in on conwy pirate weekend and very pleased we did. Lemon drizzle cake was delicious. We will certainly be back!!!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had lunch here on a whim and we're treated to a wonderful selection of unique food. I had the Welsh Rarebit and it was heavenly.

1  Thank Goodmanb12