“Really nice place”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stopped here whilst wandering around Conwy..... it was the Illy Coffee sign that dragged me in, but once there got swayed into lunch
Presentation was very good and I enjoyed my chargrilled

Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Found Amelie's Restuarant in Conwy after a trip to the castle. The pretty and inviting foyer drew us into what is an equally lovely restaurant upstairs. Tastefully decorated.

The food was delicious...we took our 8 year old son and nothing was too much trouble. A plate of steaming cheese on toast soon appeared for him despite it not be part of the regular lunch menu. The pate is to die for and the cakes are absolutely homemade. We could not fault the food at all, good sized portions and it exceeded expectations quality wise.

Lovely service with a smile and a chat. No more expensive than us all having a lunch out at Mc D's only fifty times more healthy and tasty.

If you should ever stumble across this little restaurant in Conwy then do go in, even if only for a cuppa and some cake. It was the best meal of our holiday in a very relaxed setting.

Thank you to all at Amelie's.

Sharon Smith xx

Reviewed August 14, 2013

couldn't find a restaurant in Conway to have a decent meal and a bottle of wine, then we stumbled upon this place above a shop, It was fantastic! I'm a vegetarian and had a fantastic meal, I usually just get a mushroom risotto in most restaurants but had a fantastic meal of chick peas and grilled hulumi cheese and fried potatoes and veg. very tasty and different, like someone had put some thought into the vegi meals. Fantastic starter too.Lovely decor and staff, great service. would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Shelley R
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We visit Conwy regularly, and always go to Amelie's. we've tried others. But this is the best, it never fails to deliver. The waitresses are great and can't help enough. And the food is some of the best that we have tasted anywhere.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Having visited Amelie's last weekend I can't praise them enough. I am a picky vegetarian (awkward I know) and for some restaurants I represent a problem however Amelie's came up trumps for me!!! I asked the friendly staff if it would be possible to offer an alternative vegi meal to the one listed on the menu........the chef was very accommodating indeed, taking time to find out what I like in order to offer a selection of satisfying alternatives.Very tasty and beautifully presented (not just bundled on the plate) I enjoyed it emensly. Dessert was splendid.....thoroughly enjoyable. I will defiantly be back for more!!! Well done Amelie's!!!!