“Wonderful traditional Tearooms”

Dining options: Breakfast
Denbigh, United Kingdom
“Wonderful traditional Tearooms”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

With vintage so much in fashion........this is exactly the place to go. This immaculate traditional tea rooms with wonderful service and great food served with a smile and a friendly Hello. It is a must stop for us every time we go to Conwy. Thanks to Cathryn and her staff for the lovely warm welcome and great service. .

• Visited September 2012

Manchester
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

A pleasant cafe which was prettier on the outside. Service wasn't the fastest but the tea and home-made cake was very nice. A lovely building and lots of scope for improvement.

Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I visited the pen y Bryn tea rooms on a Monday, I only poped in for a drink but decided to try there welsh tea homemade fruit scone with jam and cream and bara brith it sounded so delicious, I got seated by a very well dressed and manord young lady she was ever so helpfull she took my order a few minutes later of me sitting down as I knew what I wanted, the young lady then a few minuites later came with my cup of tea in a delightful tea pot, then she delivers my welsh tea it looked that yummy I took a photo on my mobile phone, I was half way through when the young lady came back and asked if I needed anything and said if I needed anything not to hesitate just ask very polite would and have recommended the tea rooms, will be sure to visit again! Smiles all round.

1 Thank Wonderfulfood
Mold, United Kingdom
“great welsh afternoon tea”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and called in to these tearooms as we were in need of a break having walked round Conway. It has a lovely atmosphere, and the staff are pleasant. We ordered the Pen Y Bryn welsh afternoon tea this consisted of a fruit scone with butter, jam and cream and 2 slices of bara brith each plus a choice of tea or coffee. everything was very fresh and I could not fault it. also they did not rush you.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Julian S
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“yummy cream tea”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

stopped off at Conwy on an open top bus trip. Popped in for tea or coffee and ended up trying the Welsh cream tea. MMM yummy. Fluffy scones, jam, clotted cream and some Barra Breith, made by the owner's mother. Locals were popping in. Slow service, but we had plenty of time so did not storm out, as some folk did.

• Visited August 2012